Skip To Main Content

Logo Title

Logo Image

Work Study & Work Permits

Do you have a job?

If so, did you know that GOVS has a Work Study program?  Students who are in the Work Study program can get offline hours (towards their 25 hours per week requirement) and get elective credits.

CLICK HERE for more detailed information about the Work Study program.

CLICK HERE to fill out the application to be in Work Study. 

If you have any questions about the program, please email the Workforce Development Coordinator, Andrea Burroughs, at


Need a work permit?Please follow the steps below:

  1. Download a copy of the work permit pre-application form HERE.  You can then print and fill-out.  Take this to the potential employer and have them fill-out the "Pledge of Employer" section.
  2. Students also need to have a physical performed by their family doctor.  Take the second page of the work permit with you when getting the physical and have the doctor fill-out.
  3. When you have BOTH FORMS completed, please call and make an appointment at the Student Center to process the Work Permit.

    Call:  513.695.2924 ext. 7129 / Email:

    Note: all Work Permit processing will now be at the Student Center in Mason - we will not be processing Work Permits at the main office in Lebanon any longer.

The hours for turning in a work permit are 9-11 AM and 1-3 PM Mon-Fri at the GOVS Student Center in Mason.

We will NOT issue a work permit to a parent without the student present.