Everybody likes to color, right? Let's celebrate Thanksgiving without having to worry about candy and cavities. This is a chance to win gift cards for just coloring! One entry per person.
The rules are simple: first, you have to decide which contest option is best for you.
- Option #1: You can "Dress the Turkey" (how creative can you get?)
- Option #2: You can complete both sides of a "find the missing items" Thanksgiving sheet.
Click either link below. This will open up a PDF document that you can download and print.
Submit it back to GOVS. You have multiple ways you can do this:
- You can drop it off at the GOVS office
- You can mail it to GOVS if you aren't local (address is on the bottom of the home page)
- You can take a picture of it and email it (send to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You can take a picture of it and text it (send to 513-409-4414).
There are FIVE CHANCES to win!
For the turkeys, we will have a vote to determine the 1st place winner, the runner-up winner, and the parent/adult winner. In addition, just for submitting a turkey, you will be entered into a random drawing to win a gift card! Lastly, for the "find the missing items" sheets, as long as you complete both sides, your name will get entered into a drawing and a winner will be chosen at random.
FIVE CHANCES TO WIN!!!!
All entries must be received by Monday, November 25, 2019, at 12:00pm noon.
Here are the links (click on the blue title for the pictures)
Option #1: Dress the Turkey!
Option #2: Find the Missing Items
Remember: You have about 2.5 weeks to finish these. They need to be in our hands by Monday, 11/25, 2019, at 12:00pm noon.
And don't forget to put your name somewhere on your entries!
Have fun, and good luck!
Here are some of the other entries from last year: