In order to enroll your student at the Greater Ohio Virtual School, you must fall into one of these two categories:
- Student completed last school year (19-20) with GOVS. You were our student on the last day of school, Thursday, May 28, 2020, and want to continue with us. You are considered a RETURNING STUDENT.
- You are a NEW STUDENT with GOVS.
- If you were our student at one point and either withdrew to attend a different school or were withdrawn for truancy, you are considered a NEW STUDENT since you did not complete this past school year.
Returning Student Re-Enrollment
Please CLICK HERE to complete enrollment for a Returning Student!
New Student Enrollment
At this time, we are not accepting enrollments for NEW STUDENTS (please see the definition of a NEW STUDENT at the top of this page).
However, if you would like to be added to our Wait List, once/if a spot opens up, we will contact you to see about enrollment.
Please CLICK HERE to complete the Wait List Form.
If you have any questions...
- Please email the front office at email@example.com or
- Call our front office at 513.695.2924, option 1 for English, then option 0.
We will get back with you as soon as we can.