2020-2021 Enrollment Information

Last Updated: 7/10/2020 3:00 PM

Student Enrollment Information Form

If you would like to start the enrollment process for the Greater Ohio Virtual School, please CLICK HERE to complete the Student Enrollment Information Form.

If you have any questions...

  • Please email the front office at   enrollment@mygovs.com   or
  • Call our front office at 513.695.2924, option 1 for English, then option 0.

We will get back with you as soon as we can.