In order to enroll your student at the Greater Ohio Virtual School, you must fall into one of these two categories:
- Student completed last school year with GOVS (you were our student on the last day of school, May 22) and wants to continue with us. You are considered a RETURNING STUDENT.
- You are a NEW STUDENT with GOVS.
**If you were our student at one point, and either withdrew to attend a different school or were withdrawn, you are considered a NEW STUDENT since you did not complete last school year**
Returning Student Re-enrollment
CLICK HERE to complete enrollment for a Returning Student!
New Student Enrollment Information
The New Student Registration Gateway will be available starting on Monday, June 24, 2019.
You will need to have the following student documents:
- Student's original birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Report card/transcript from previous school (if possible)
- ETR/IEP/504 Plan/WEP (if applicable)
In addition, the parent/guardian completing the registration needs to have:
- Parent/Guardian's driver's license
- Proof of residency (Rent/lease agreement; mortgage statement; copy of deed, land contract, or purchase contract; gas, electric, or water bill dated within 60 days of enrollment; Government document from an agency that issues benefits) which needs to be in your name.
- Completed and notarized Affidavit (based on your current living situation) -- Click the correct affidavit listed below, print & complete it, and have the affiant's signature notarized
- Affidavit I: The Parent/Guardian completing the enrollment owns or rents property within any school district in Ohio
- Affidavit II: The Parent/Guardian completing the enrollment is living with someone else that is one of the following: Property Owner/Renter, Grandparent, Friend, or Relative
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable). A custody/shared parenting decree, date-stamped and signed by judge/magistrate if biological parents are divorced or no longer living together
TWO more things before you start the New Student Enrollment process:
- First time you click on the link below, hit the blue START button. This will let you create an account and start the enrollment.
- Read through the next "Before You Get Started" page, click the "I'm ready to begin" button, then Save and Next.
CLICK HERE to start enrollment for a NEW student!
If you have any questions, please email the office staff (GOVSenrollment@warrencountyesc.com) and we will get back to you as soon as we can.