Student Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
In order to register your student for the 2021-2022 school year (that starts in August, 2021), you must fall into one of these two categories:
- Student is completing/has completed the previous school year with GOVS (you were our student on the last day of school, Friday, May 28, 2021) and wants to continue with us in the fall. You are considered a RETURNING STUDENT.
RETURNING STUDENTS: CLICK HERE to access the Returning Student Registration Gateway.
In order to complete the Returning Student Registration Gateway, you will need:
1. GOVS 4-digit Student ID number
2. Student birthdate
- You are a NEW STUDENT with GOVS.
- Student has never been at the Greater Ohio Virtual School
- Student was our student at one point, and either withdrew to attend a different school or were withdrawn for truancy - since you did not complete the 2020-2021 school year with us, you are considered a NEW STUDENT.
NEW STUDENTS: CLICK HERE to complete the New Student Registration Form.
This is the first step in our new student registration process.
If you have any questions:
- EMAIL: email the front office at email@example.com
- CALL: call the front office at 513.695.2924, option 1 for English, then option 0.
- TEXT: send a text message to 513.409.1879
We will get back with you as soon as we can.