The Greater Ohio Virtual School is NO LONGER accepting enrollments for the current 2020-2021 School Year.
Student Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
In order to register your student for the 2021-2022 school year (that starts in August, 2021), you must fall into one of these two categories:
- Student is completing/has completed the previous school year with GOVS (you were our student on the last day of school, Friday, May 28, 2021) and wants to continue with us in the fall. You are considered a RETURNING STUDENT.
- You are a NEW STUDENT with GOVS.
- If you were our student at one point, and either withdrew to attend a different school or were withdrawn for truancy, you are considered a NEW STUDENT since you did not complete the 2020-2021 school year.
Note: Completing this Student Registration Form is the first step in our registration process.
While it holds "a spot" for your student, they will not be enrolled with the Greater Ohio Virtual School until all registration steps have been completed.
If you have any questions...
- Please email the front office at email@example.com or
- Call our front office at 513.695.2924, option 1 for English, then option 0.
We will get back with you as soon as we can.