- If you are graduating this semester, and did not receive the Graduation Information letter in the mail, CLICK HERE for a copy.
- In the letter, you will find:
- Final steps to take with your classes.
- Graduation Ceremony information (time and place etc.).
- Senior Luncheon information.
- How to get your cap/gown/tassel/lawn signs.
- If you have a GOVS Chromebook laptop and/or a MiFi unit, you must return it before June 7. If you do not return it, you will not get your diploma. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY ITEMS AT THE GRADUATION CEREMONY.
First and foremost, if you finish all your lesson units prior to the last day of school (May 22), the counselors might add another class for you to work on. There is no need to contact them when you are finished.
- Your VLA account will automatically shut off at 11:59pm on Wednesday, May 22.
- If you have any incomplete lesson units, they will automatically receive a grade of 0. Your teacher will average this into your final grade for the class.
- After teachers have everything graded, you will receive a report card in the mail.
If you plan on returning to GOVS next year (the first day of school is August 21, 2019), there are some VERY IMPORTANT and VERY DIFFERENT changes. Here is a summary; more information is down the page.
- If you have one of our MiFi wireless units, you need to bring it up to GOVS for a security update. Otherwise, it will not work in the fall once school starts back up.
- You can keep your Chromebook throughout the summer. Those will be reactivated on the first day of school next Fall. There is no need to turn-in your Chromebook.
- Previously, GOVS required a paper Returning Student Enrollment Packet. This is not the case any longer. Your parent/guardian will have to re-enroll you via a website.
- Every returning student will need to complete an online orientation on VLA & take a MAP test before your regular classes will be unlocked.
- Each student will have a new username & password for VLA. This will be emailed to you on August 1.
Yes, that is a lot of information to process. Lots of changes. Thank you to the parents who came up to one of our ONE STOP sessions. We were able to re-enroll close to 100 students for next fall. If you were unable to attend a ONE STOP session, do not worry -- we will be posting the link to re-enroll your student sometime later this month. When the link goes live, we will blast out the information.
Questions? Please Email us at GOVSenrollment@warrencountyesc.com