GOVS provides two options for tutoring:
- Individual Tutoring (you can meet with a tutor for up to five hours per week, available either face-to-face or virtually on Google Hangouts)
- Math/Writing Tutoring Lab (drop-in tutoring center, students can stay as long as they want, no limit to how often they come)
If you would like an individual tutor, please fill-out the Google form at this link: http://bit.ly/GOVStutoringrequest
Once your request is submitted, a tutor will reach out to you within 1-2 days.
Math/Writing Tutoring Lab
If you would like the flexibility of coming to a drop-in tutoring lab when it fits your schedule, this is for you.
Dates/Times/Locations (effective MONDAY, January 7)
- Mondays from 3:00pm--5:00pm at the GOVS OFFICE!
- No lab on Tuesdays
- Wednesdays from 6:00pm--8:00pm at the GOVS OFFICE!
- Thursdays from 3:00pm--5:00pm at the GOVS OFFICE!
- No lab on Fridays
The GOVS OFFICE is located at 1879 Deerfield Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mr. Chuck Merk, Student Support Coordinator, at email@example.com.