GOVS provides two options for tutoring:
- Individual Tutoring (you can meet with a tutor for up to five hours per week, available either face-to-face or virtually on Google Hangouts)
- Math/Writing Tutoring Lab (drop-in tutoring center, students can stay as long as they want, no limit to how often they come)
If you would like an individual tutor, please fill-out the Google form at this link: http://bit.ly/GOVStutoringrequest
Once your request is submitted, a tutor will reach out to you within 1-2 days.
Math/Writing Tutoring Lab
If you would like the flexibility of coming to a drop-in tutoring lab when it fits your schedule, this is for you.
Dates/Times/Locations (effective Monday December 3):
- Mondays from 3:00pm--5:00pm at the GOVS OFFICE!
- No lab on Tuesdays
- Wednesdays from 6:00pm--8:00pm at the WARREN COUNTY ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL
- Thursdays from 3:00pm--5:00pm at the GOVS OFFICE!
- No lab on Fridays
The GOVS OFFICE is located at 1879 Deerfield Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036
The ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL is located on the campus of the Warren County Career Center, 3527 OH-48, Lebanon, OH 45036
Click this link for driving directions to the Alternative School: http://bit.ly/AltSchoolDirections
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mr. Chuck Merk, Student Support Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.